Thursday 30 May 2013

Busy Sewing

I have been busy sewing a few "Playground Ruffles" this past week.  I think they look great! :)


I LOVE this fabric.  I bought it thinking I would make dresses with it, but I think it looks perfect as a "Playground Ruffle".


This Big Sister, Little Sister set is sooo cute!  I can't wait for them to receive it :)


I love buying fabric!  It is even better when I have someone to buy it for. I found these cute fabrics for my niece. 


 


Grubbee is now on facebook (visit us here)! It's very exciting.

Thank you to every one who has visited our madeit store, liked us on facebook and ordered something!  And thank you to everyone else who just enjoys just reading the blog.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...