Friday 17 May 2013

The moment you have all been waiting for...

No, this is not a birth announcement....

This is something I have been dreaming about doing for a long time.  While I still feel apprehensive about showing it to the world, my biggest fan and number one supporter (my husband) thinks I am ready! So here goes...


This past year has taught me that children are MESSY!

finger painted by E

Time and time again I found myself saving E's nice clothes for special occasions and then being disappointed when she outgrew them, having only worn them once or twice.  So I decided I could make clothes that are nice, affordable and perfect to wear every single day, for any occasion or no occasion at all.

Now they are for sale in my madeit store! (click here)


I've even had two orders already!! (thank you)

E showcasing the "Garden Reversible"




This fun skirt is REVERSIBLE! That means two skirts in one! Made from 100% cotton, durable, easy to care for and perfect for those "every day occasions".

Size pictured 12 months



My favourite is the "Playground Ruffle".  
 
Size pictured 12-18 months

Size pictured 6-12 months
 
Made from 100% cotton, perfect for the warmer months, but great with co-ordinating tights for the cooler months.  A must for every active, young girl's wardrobe.
Size pictured 18-24 months
 
Size pictured 12-18 months

 E loves them too (so much so, that she had to try them all on)


Feel free to take a peak at my store and share it with your friends! I'm happy to take orders if there is something you like but don't see it in the right size or fabric. Leave me a comment, send me an email or find me on facebook.

Thanks for taking the time to look.
grubbee


Keep an eye out for what's coming next to.....




4 comments:

  1. I love how they turned out. The fabrics are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cath! I had some good help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kym!! So exciting, love your trademark!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! They look great!! - sarah

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...