Sunday 2 June 2013

Little wet kisses

The other night, as I was preparing dinner, E came up and put her arms around my legs and let out a big MmmmAAAHHH (that's her interpretation of a kiss).  As she held my legs for that brief second I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of love for this little person.  How blessed I feel to be able to be her mother, and what a great responsibility I have to teach her what is right.  

Of all the joys of life, none other equals that of happy parenthood. Of all the responsibilities with which we struggle, none other is so serious. To rear children in an atmosphere of love, security, and faith is the most rewarding of all challenges. The good result from such efforts becomes life’s most satisfying compensation.     - Gordon B Hinckley

She proceeded to find her daddy and give him some kisses as well.



These little moments are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I get big super sloppy kisses sometimes. You've got to love them- even if you do need a towel to wipe your face afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...